Thursday 15 April 2010

Seat Sat

A bit of a catch up on status...

My seat has been rescued by Vaughan at Real Essential.  He invited me to Rockingham during a Caterham Motorsport event to personally fit a replacement seat.  He was really helpful, informative and generous with his time.  I can't recommend him and Real Essential enough.

A few points about the seat - it's very labour intensive and while getting a fitting done is expensive, the results are outstanding.  I've been out a few times in the car since getting the seat fitted and you feel 'at-one' with the car.  Every movement is transmitted through you so the amount of feel available is excellent.

In fact, it's so well fitted, it requires a great deal of wriggling technique to get in and out - I'm really pleased I got a removeable steering wheel...

No comments: